Friday, January 9, 2015

Lego Dinosaurs Part 2

These are some Lego dinosaurs I built. I knew how to build the Pteranodon because I looked in a Lego book I have called The Lego Play Book. 

It shows the Lego Pteranodon taken apart so you can see the pieces you need to build it.

A Pteranodon was flying reptile not a dinosaur. Dinosaurs only lived on land. No dinosaurs flew. But flying reptiles lived at the same time as dinosaurs. A Pteranodon was a flying reptile that had a crest like a Parasaurolophus.

I figured out how to build the other Lego dinosaurs on my own. I have built Lego dinosaurs much bigger than the biggest dinosaur in these pictures.

On the Omeisaurus I used minifigure legs for the neck. It makes the neck flexible.

 A Parasaurolophus had a crest on its head. There may have been skin hanging from the crest. It was probably brightly colored and used like a flag.

A Triceratops had three horns and a frill.

Brachiosaurus was one of the largest sauropod dinosaurs. Brachiosaurus had a crest on its head. The crest was not in the same shape as the Parasaurolophus or Pteranodon's crests were. The Brachiosaurus's crest was just like a bump on its head. The crest on this Brachiosaurus is made out of two Lego pieces. The pieces are the same kind of piece but they are different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment